Store: DVD & VHS: Toni Packer on VHS
VHS videotapes are $15 per talk. Please note that all VHS tapes are in the NTSC format.
April 2002 Retreat
- Constant rushing to do something, get someplace.
- Movement towards or away from.
- Motion, which we can't help, because there is no we - only motion.
- How absurd to think, "I shouldn't have" - it's just happened.
- See how expectations limit and focus the mind.
- Hui Neng's first vow - to free beings in my own mind.
Sunday Progam Talk March 31, 2002
- Watching movement in the space of stillness.
- Is there an entity within that needs to be conquered?
- Can we watch without holding an idea of how we ought to be?
- Where is the borderline between inside and outside?
- Listening to the sounds of the wall, its numbness.
September 1993 Retreat (Two talks per VHS tape: 1&2; 3&4; 5&6)
- Listening and authority (43 mins)
- Pain in sitting. Is any practice recommended here? (45 mins)
- Judgmental labels. Wondering if we are making progress. (43 mins)
- How can one not judge what goes on in the world?
- Right and wrong. Prejudice.
- Seeing that the "I" is just thought and image, not reality. (49 mins)
- What is this "I"?Absorption in self-concerned thoughts and feelings. (51 mins)
- The fight for survival. One's life story. Being everything and nothing. (57 mins)
Retreat Talks on VHS in German
A videotape of six talks given in German by Toni in May 1996, at Haus der Stille, Roseburg, Germany, is available. Contact Prof. Daniela Butsch for more information: